2-4 large stems Kale
1 head Romaine
1/4 of a medium Butternut Squash
1/2 large Avocado
Few sprigs fresh Parsley and/or Cilantro
1. Peel and cube the butternut squash.
2. Steam the squash for about 5 - 6 minutes, checking for doneness and adding a minute or two as needed.
3. Meanwhile, wash the greens and cut into bite size pieces. Add to a large bowl.
4. Dice the avocado.
5. De-stem the parsley and add to the salad.
6. Drain the squash cubes and add to the salad.
7. Toss with the dressing.
8. Dish up the tossed salad and top with diced avocado, pumpkin seeds, nutritional yeast and black pepper.