Chilled in fridge 4 hours or overnight
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 cups Homemade Almond Milk
2 dates, pitted
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Lucuma powder (optional for extra sweetness)
1 capful Vanilla extract
1. In a blender, combine the milk, dates, cinnamon (and vanilla and lucuma if using).
2. Blend until the dates are well broken down and smoothed out, almost dissolved, at least 1 full minute.
3. Add this milk mixture to the chia seeds in a medium bowl and stir.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes and stir again.
5. Divide into 4 small teacups or ramekins, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Adapted from Going Raw by Judita Wignall